5 Interesting Articles on the Internet
- 10 Tips And Tricks To Learn Any Language
- She moved to Wales from Bulgaria five years ago and is fluent in Welsh... now Anna's encouraging others to learn
- Meet Aoife Finn: An Irishwoman who has never been to NZ but is mad about te reo
- Speaking Pidgin English lands actress top Nigeria film role
- How To Become Fluent In A Foreign Language
I realized that it has been a long time I have not updated this blog with my article. You might be wondering what I was busy with these days. I have got various new stuffs to do: new languages to learn, new methods to experiment, my sister's graduation and my parents' visit, etc.
Learning a new language takes consistent work over a long period of time, and sometimes it's just hard to stick with it. Even the most seasoned polyglots struggle with a lack of motivation from time to time. Here's 7 ways I’ve learned to keep my motivation up during the times when I feel like I have none left.