Why should we really be learning Russian?
- The Russian Language is a resource of the international communication between nations of the Russian Federation and the CIS (Community of Independent States – former Soviet Republics)
- Russian is one of the six official and working languages of the UN (United Nations)
- Russia’s new openness has lead within the last ten years to the consolidation of economic, political and cultural ties of Russia with Europe, USA, and Asia. Russia is integrating into the world economy fast
- Russian writers and poets create many of the world-known literature masterpieces: Griboyedov, Pushkin, Lermontov, Dostoyevsky, Turgenev, Tolstoy, Chekhov, Yesenin, Akhmatova, etc
- The Russian Language helps to approach the mysterious Russian soul
Thanks for reading. Feel free to share this article if you like. If you have any opinions, please leave a comment. I love reading them.
Read this post in Swedish