With this complete A-Z guide, you will learn everything you need to know to study German. You will find a compilation of the best resources, videos, tasks, worksheets and much more on the whole internet.
No matter what your language level is, in this guide, you will find the appropriate means for studying.
Each chapter is about a specific topic of learning German and offers the best resources for this topic. Each chapter starts with a video explaining the most important content of this chapter.
The following topics are covered:
- Chapter 1: The introduction, learning German for Beginners
- Chapter 2: The correct pronunciation and emphasis
- Chapter 3: The most important German words
- Chapter 4: German conversations
- Chapter 5: The most important German expressions
- Chapter 6: Travelling to /staying in Germany
- Chapter 7: German tenses
- Chapter 8: German grammar
- Chapter 9: (New) German spelling (e.g. comma rules)
- Chapter 10: Assessment tests German
- Chapter 11: Learning German for refugees and asylum seekers
- Chapter 12: Exercises for German, worksheets, tasks and learning games
- Chapter 13: Videos for learning German
- Chapter 14: Podcasts for learning German
- Chapter 15: The best German textbooks
- Chapter 16: The best online German courses
- Chapter 17: German Dictionary (also German-German)
If you need German shows and movies with or without subtitles and other resources to practice your German, check out this site.
Read more at Learn German: The complete step by step guide to learning German as a foreign language